Why a Cleansing Balm? Cleansing balms are rich cleansing formulas that remove dirt, make up and other impurities from the skins surface while also restoring moisture to the skin with their natural oil content. The oil component of these balms latches onto the impurities and breaks make up down, lifting build up from the skins surface so replacing bad oils with nourishing oils.
The benefits of a Cleansing Balm:
- Deep cleansing stripping the skin of oils
- Clears congested pores
- Reduces acne and blackheads
- Helps to blanace the skins natural sebum
- Adds moisture to skin where needed
- When massaging into the skin, it encourages blood flow and helps drain toxins
- Removes Make Up thoroughly
This Cleansing Balm contains:
- Shea Butter - this is skin superfood and has a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins which makes shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening the skin. It conditions, tones and soothes the skin. Other benefits of Shea Butter are:
- Anti inflammatory
- Oil Balancing
- Collegan Boosting
- Cell Regeneration
- Improves Scars and Stretch Marks
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkl;es
- Prevents Acne
- Soothes eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Promotes wound healing
- Releaves congestions
- It contains linoleic, palmatic, stearic and oleic fatty acids
- Contains Vitamin A, E and F
- Hemp Oil - is amazing for inflammation and antibacterial and contains Omega 3 and Omegales.
- Calendula Oil - comes from Marigold Flowers and has amazing benefits including:
- Anti Inflammatory
- Anti Bacterial
- Helps heal wounds
- Soothes eczema
- Helps fight acne
- Aids Collegen Synthesis
- Jojoba Oil is amazing for Dry Skin including...
- Hypo Allergenic
- Non comedogenic - this is a substance that is nearly the same as Sebum
- Controls Sebum Production
- Promotes Collegan Synthesis
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Helps Eczema and Psoriasis
- Soothes Sunburn
- Helps to treat Mild Acne
- Lavender Essential Oil detoxifies the skin and purges harmful toxins from the skin. It also...
- Helps prevent acne
- Soothes eczema and dry skin conditions
- Releases tensions for sore muscles and a tired mind
- Heals injured skin
- Prevents wrinkles
- Frankincense Oil - Treats Dry Skin
- Reduces Wrinkles, Age Spots, Scars and Stretch Marks
- It is a Natural astringent and regulates sebum.
Facial Cleansing Balm - Dry/Sensitive
Due to the COVID19 breakout we do NOT take any returns.
Please ensure when you use any of our Natural Products that you do a patch test on your inner arm at least 24 hours before fully applying the product.
Lilac Beauty Group & Holly & Honey are NOT eligible in any way should a reaction occur.